Monday, May 24, 2010

Celebrate Recovery Summit

Ready, Get set, GO!!! The Summit is just around the corner and you need to take advantage of the discounted rates! If you have a group of four or more, you even get a deeper discounted rate! Don't miss out as I am sure that this year will be another "sell-out" and will be an amazing journey for all of us. The dates are: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 through Friday August 13, 2010. For me, this will be my seventh Summit and I get to learn something new every year. I know that this year will be very exciting and that I will be ready to be taught something new. I am praying that you will get registered on-line at www.celebraterecovery.com and that you will have several others join you to attend this event. God bless you in all you do this day, John Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment